Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Bathroom Complete

I guess I can't have a bathroom remodel blog up and not an after section!  If you didn't see that blog, check it out here.

So here is the after.  It's absolute heaven to call this bathroom my own.  Especially after all the hard work we put in.

The light blue paint is a color I am in love with called "Pebble" by Behr paints.

I laid and grouted the ceramic floor tile myself.  Brian did the tile cutting.  As for the shower surround, we hired a guy referred to us named Nacho to do that.  After my little floor project I felt like leaving the smaller Carrara marble tiles to the professional.

The floor tiles and the marble tiles were both purchased at Lowes.  The accent tiles in the shower surround were from a tile speciality store called Strictly Stones in Anaheim.

The toilet is always a topic of conversation because it is a dual flush by American Standard.  Its model number is 3381-216.  It's a really cool modern design and I love anything energy or water efficient.  But, it's by all means no whimp when it comes to pressing the #2 button!  It has more flush action than a standard single flush toilet.

The vanity, mirror, and crushed marble countertop were bought from Builder's Surplus in Santa Ana, CA.  Brian and his dad did the install.

The light fixture is also from Lowes.  It's the Portfolio 4 Pacer Brushed Nickle Light #93240

The heavenly deep whirlpool tub was from Home Depot.  It is an American Standard Everclean Integral Apron 2425 RHO.  It's been in there for a few years now and we haven't had a single problem.  I love it.  So does our son.
Overall everything turned out amazing.  We couldn't be happier.  Especially as a mom, I need my private oasis, with 8 vanity drawers, to escape the day and relax!








No comments:

Post a Comment